We are back!
May 05, 2020
We officially got our designation as an essential business from the Department of Economic and Community Development today!
That means we are back to being allowed to take care of any pets not just those belonging to essential workers.
What services are we currently offering?
- Dog walks - walk around the neighborhood
- Training walks - walk focused on manners on leash
- Online dog training - full courses and private coaching
- Visits are only available for essential workers at this time
What precautions are we taking?
- We are sanitizing our hands before getting out of our cars and when we get back into them. That means we are sanitizing twice between appointments.
- We will be using a new pair of gloves for each appointment while we have a supply of gloves. As with all protective equipment there is always the risk of a supply shortage.
- We are providing our own leashes to reduce the risk of any viruses going either way.
- Any staff member will take their temperature prior to leaving for work. If there is even the slightest fever we will be reassigning their dogs.
- If we need to enter the home we will be wearing fabric face coverings.
What we ask you to do:
- Have your dogs ready to go before we get there. If they wear a harness, please have that on them.
- We do not want to be coming into your homes if we do not have to so make sure they can greet us at the door.
- Please let us know if anyone in the house is sick so we can take additional precautions.
- Book online in our customer portal. You will get either emails or text messages prior to the appointment asking you to confirm or cancel. We will assume you do not want us to come if you do not confirm.
- All of the services we are currently offering are under "appointments." Training walks are under private training.
- Give your dog lots of love when they get dropped off. We will not be giving end of walk treats so we would encourage you to do that for us.
I hope this this addresses any concerns and answers any questions you might have. If you still have questions do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will gladly answer them.
We look forward to being able to love on your pets again!